DIY Basko Shirt01-1666-ME $5.00
My guys (and girls), you already know that I’m all for saving cash by creating clean, icy fashion at home. So I’ve made it even easier to DIY a fresh new T-shirt at home. Each kit comes with a supremely soft black cotton short-sleeve T featuring a “Basko” logo design on the back, PLUS 4 iron-on “I Feel Like Basko” patches that you can add wherever you want. The only limit is your imagination.
- Black t-shirt with back print "BASKO BASKO BASKO" and "I FEEL LIKE BASKO"(4) heat transfers.
- OR Just the "I FEEL LIKE BASKO" (4) heat transfers (NO SHIRT)
What you’ll need:
- Your DIY Basko T-shirt
- Your “I Feel Like Basko” heat transfers (4 come in the pack!)
- A clothing iron
- A flat, clean surface
- A spirit of innovation and experimentation, family
- Lay shirt out on a flat surface.
- Place the decal sheet, design-side down, onto your T-shirt. You can place it wherever you want, my guy, just make sure the design is exactly where you want before ironing.
- Do an initial press on the decal sheet by holding your iron down on it for about 10 seconds.
- Then, for about 20-30 seconds, go over the decal sheet in a zig-zag motion, applying light pressure.
- Immediately peel the decal sheet off your T-shirt while it’s still hot.
- Marvel at your fueg DIY skills!